Every business today has dependency on cloud for some business function or the other. It could be a hosted email server, storage, or full application setup in private or public cloud. Easy Server Management team is experienced in managing services and servers that come to you from a cloud provider. In cloud reliability and availability is provided by the cloud vendor but securing it is still up to you. Our team can help in management, upgrade of OS and services, security, optimization, and all day-to-day tasks for Windows and Linux OS servers.
- Do you know what ports in your server are open?
- Does your cloud server have adequate CPU, memory and storage space allocated to function efficiently?
- Do you know that removing unused services could make your server more secure and free up resources?
- Do you know that true economic benefit from cloud can come if you can reduce your resource allocation to your cloud infrastructure when you are not using them?
Our trained staff can handle all your support requests in a professional manner and work directly with your cloud service provider to make sure you get the best possible cloud efficiency.
We manage Centos, Red Hat Enterprise Linux as well as all versions of Microsoft Windows server for security, updates, routine patching as well as any application level issues that can affect your production. With a team of highly skilled technical staff, we provide professional yet affordable server administration for cloud servers.
Included Monthly Services in Full Services Plan
- We monitor your servers 24/7 to ensure that your server is secure and working properly. All potential threats to security are handled immediately so that their business impact can be minimized.
- We monitor services running on your server 24/7 to ensure that your server is effectively doing the job it is supposed to do. If your server is overstressed, we temporarily shut down low priority services to free up its resources for business critical services.
- We have staff available at all times to support you and assist you with your server. Should you need anything to make your business run more smoothly; we will be here to do our best to provide it.
- You get 10 hours of dedicated time per month to have our experts manage your server and assist you with any issues you may have. (Please note 5 hours are allocated automatically to security and service monitoring. 5 hours are available for ticket support).
- We install new applications in your server on request. The 5 hour per month support time you get can be applied to such tasks, as well as any other custom work you request.
- Log Monitoring for Unusual Activity: Your logs are a vital part of telling how your server is performing. We routinely patrol event and application logs and take corrective actions if there are warnings or errors.
- Having logs of the attackers is not a lot of help if prompt action is not taken to crack down on the hackers trying to get into your server. Therefore, our staff monitors your server and constantly adjusts your firewall to keep intruders out.
- We test upgrades thoroughly as soon as your OS/Control Panel vendor releases them, and as soon as we are satisfied they are stable for production use, we apply them to your server.
- We have staff available for consultation if you have any security concerns or questions. We’ll notify you immediately if there is something happening on your server, advise you what action we have already taken, and allow you to discuss your options with one of our security professionals.
If Full Service Plan is not something you are considering at the moment, you can try us by simply taking care of One Time Server Security Hardening package or Security Hardening and Monitoring package. Both include a detailed inspection and report, before and after we secure it.
We guarantee that your server will be more secure than ever.
- Terminal Services
- Control Panel
- 24/7 Security Monitoring
- 24/7 Service Level Monitoring
- 24/7 Support via Trouble Ticket
- 10 hours of Systems Administration
- 3rd Party Software Installation
- Log Monitoring – Firewall Rule Tweaking
- OS Security Updates OS
- Control Panel Security Updates
- Consultation with a Security Expert
- Full Ticket based Support Portal
- Access to our Expert Monitored Forum
- Thorough Security Assessment and Appraisal: We perform an initial scan to ensure that your server is safe and secure. We also evaluate if there are any potential vulnerabilities.
- Hacker Elimination: We detect and eliminate any previously undetected worms, Trojans, and viruses by using a custom-designed procedure to stop intruders in their tracks.
- Securing of Permissions: We prevent directory transversal by your users and applications, stopping them from getting into sensitive areas of your server.
- Configuration of Logging Services: We configure your server’s logging to ensure all problems are caught the moment they show signs of occurrence.
- System Control Configuration and Optimization: We make sure that your server is performing its best through configuration of the system control files, which is essential to the optimum operation of your server.
- Shared Directory Security: We secure shared directories and ensure that hackers cannot operate in them.
- Review of Firewall Settings: Our review of internal firewall and external paths to your server protect you from unauthorized connections (both in and out of your server), hackers and denial of service attacks.
- Patching and Update of Operating System: We update your operating system with the latest available stable release of patches, closing security vulnerabilities that may have appeared in earlier revisions.
- Access Security Enhancements: We consider this standard from EZSM. We utilize the most secure configuration of your administrator account to protect unauthorized attempts to access your server.
- High Security Services Monitoring Setup: We setup a System and Service Integrity monitoring process using our custom application to prevent exploits of existing web applications.
- Active Load and Resource Monitoring: We implement a custom checking system designed to give an advance warning of potential server issues. This is done to make a dramatic increase in server uptime and availability of services.
- Port Monitoring with Hacker-Detection: For further peace of mind, we provide 24/7 Port monitoring to alert EZSM immediately so that we can block attacks before they cause any damage.
- Upgrades to Pre-Installed Software: You only need one hole in your defenses to let a hacker through–don’t let that hole be on your server. We upgrade all your pre-installed software to the latest stable version released by your OS/Software vendor.
- IPSEC Security Hardening:We assess the legitimate and required access points for your server for inbound data traffic and evaluate what is needed to prevent your server from sending sensitive data out of your server. Many security breaches are due to the fact that firewalls prevent unwanted traffic but rarely restrict any data from going out.
- Deactivation of Unused/Insecure Services: This saves your valuable resources by deactivating the services you do not need. This ultimately boosts the speed and responsiveness of your server, as well as secures the services that hackers thrive on.
- Other Dependencies Check: We check name servers, modify hostname and check additional IP installation. Setting up DNS/ name servers is a critical part of setting up a server for your business; this allows you to offer your private-name DNS name servers to your clients. Setting your own hostname allows you to personalize your server and enforce corporate branding on your server.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Small Business Server
Supported Control Panels and Applications:
- Plesk Ensim and Hosting Controller
- MS-SQL 2000 2003 and 2008
- Exchange 2000, 2005 2007 and 2010
- Sharepoint 2001, 2003 2007 2010 and 2013
Price: $99.00 One Time Setup
+ $99.00 per month
Multiple server discounts are available,
Contact for more information
Live Support: Live support via instant messaging software billed in 15 minute increments at our discounted rate of $45.00 USD/hour.
Overage: In any month when time is to exceed the 10 hour package: Prior written approval will be required from the client unless a pre-authorized “not to exceed” time period has been established. All additional hours will be billed at the discounted rate of $45.00 USD/hour.
*Setup fee and first month’s service due upon signing
*Monthly fee will be due on the anniversary date of your signup and is not prorated to the beginning of each month.